The Truth Hurts, But Less Than A Lie

the truth hurts but less than a lie quote self truth


This is a first in a series of contributions about how to be successful in fitness goals. I do things very differently than the rest of the fitness industry. Why is that? I am about helping people succeed instead of trying to reduce their bank accounts. Yes I enjoy making money but I enjoy seeing people do well more. Even before being trained as a scientist, in multiple disciplines of the brain and behavior, I had this penchant for the truth.

I started in fitness around the age of ten. About the only thing I would read or look at had to do with bodybuilding, nutrition, training, or diet. Slowly I would learn what things were real and true, and what things were hype, snake oil, and down right lies. One could write a very long tale of all the nonsense that has infiltrated this area. Unfortunately, and several times, even well meaning intelligent people bought into much of it. For example, I love Oprah. She taunted a miracle fruit for weight loss. There were countless brands on the market and millions were being spent on it. I spent a hour combing websites looking for one tiny shred of logic in how it could possibly help. I know all the physiological pathways. The enzymes, hormones, neurochemicals etc. that are involved. And to avail, I found nothing. Then on one website, a very intelligent doctor, did a more extensive search than I did, and came to the exact same conclusion. A very healthy fruit that in no way directly contributed to fat loss.

The really sad part of the industry is the broken hearts and broken dreams. I don't feel for a second anyone buys into these scams knowing that they are wasting the money, love, and time for failure.

I am all about success. For alignment we have to start on a foundation of truth. Think about it...even in biblical times they knew. "Build you house on rock not on sand." WE MUST BUILD OUR MUTUAL CONNECTION IN WORKING TOGETHER ON THE TRUTH!!!

One might ask how year after year there is some new exercise system, some new diet plan, some new supplement gets so much attention and money. The answer is simple. They play on a pitch to people's hearts and desires... not to their reason and intellect. I am doing the latter. I am believing that all of you are intelligent enough to STOP buying into craziness. I am counting on all you good folks to be strong enough to say no to the lies. I am banking on all of you being steadfast in your insistence to face reality and succeed!

We are a team. I am always here for you. You can succeed. Let me show you how!!!

IT PAYS TO BE A WINNER!!

IT KEEPS GETTING BETTER AND BETTER!!!

We hope you enjoyed this post from the Fat Burning Fitness Blog!

Looking to get even more fit? 
Try out these reliable resources:
Divine Designs | Frugal Fitness | Lean Startup Life

Looking to save and make money?
Try out these wonderful websites:
Bootstrapping Business | Mastermind Marketing | Social Selling


More Fat Burning Fitness Finds Below